02 September 2021

WELCOME

 

Dear reader,

Welcome to this blog. My pseudonym (nom de plume) is Arthur Burns and my passion is the literature. Why I have chosen a bookshop as the icon of the blog logotype? Cause in my opinion, when a reader is coming into a bookshop, is coming into a different universe, a different system where the reader was before entering at the bookshop; an universe, a system, based on books which are placed in a particular order to make the reader feel itself the heavenly body that it is in the middle of the universe, of the system to choose the book that is looking for while the place, the atmosphere, is making the reader comfortable.

And this is the name of the blog: SYSTEM OF WORDS. Why? Cause a book it's a system into another system based on words. We could name it a planet where a certain words are living in. So that the blog is the bookshop (the universe, the system) and the literary works (poetry and crime stories basically) are the words that are living in a different planet everyone of them.

I hope you enjoy SYSTEM OF WORDS cause every month I will publish some poems and crime stories written by me.

Best regards,

Aberforth Baird

No comments:

Post a Comment

In due course we will answer you.